Wanted - Late model XJ dome light module

Eagle

If anyone is cruising junkyards, I'd appreciate it if you would try to find a dome light assembly for a late-model (99-01) Cherokee. My 2000 Sport has the small one -- just two map lights and the center overhead light. One of the map lights burned out and ruined the lens. I'd like to replace it, but we don't have u-pull yards in Connecticut.

Although what I have is the small dome light assembly, if someone comes up with the larger overhead console for the '99-01 Cherokee, I would be very happy to install that. My wife's XJ has to full overhead console, and I miss it when driving my XJ.

If anyone has a line on either type, please let me know.

19 hours ago, Eagle said:

If anyone is cruising junkyards, I'd appreciate it if you would try to find a dome light assembly for a late-model (99-01) Cherokee. My 2000 Sport has the small one -- just two map lights and the center overhead light. One of the map lights burned out and ruined the lens. I'd like to replace it, but we don't have u-pull yards in Connecticut.

Although what I have is the small dome light assembly, if someone comes up with the larger overhead console for the '99-01 Cherokee, I would be very happy to install that. My wife's XJ has to full overhead console, and I miss it when driving my XJ.

If anyone has a line on either type, please let me know.

I found one from a 2000. Needs a good cleaning though but complete and not melted.1644686202010256952396832038302.jpg.a95d5b459abab09cb88a000f75f9c4a7.jpg

3 hours ago, The86manche said:

I found one from a 2000. Needs a good cleaning though but complete and not melted.1644686202010256952396832038302.jpg.a95d5b459abab09cb88a000f75f9c4a7.jpg

That's the one. PM sent

I would still be interested in a full overhead console for 2000, if anyone happens to find one. Preferably gray.

7 minutes ago, Eagle said:

That's the one. PM sent

I would still be interested in a full overhead console for 2000, if anyone happens to find one. Preferably gray.

I went looking for an xj overhead console but there were none. There were a few zj overhead consoles but I don't think they would work