LWB Comanche specific long bed topper

cquinnball

I am looking for a LWB Comanche specific fiberglass bed topper.  I have seen a lot of posts about S10s fitting but being a little short at the cab. Trying to get a Comanche specific topper so I don’t have to deal with the fit issues.  

located in NY but willing to travel within reason. 

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one in eastern NC. Not the best pics but its what I have on my phone. If you are interested and willing to go to eastern NC I can get some better ones. Made by Leer. Fits perfectly. I believe it was made for the Comanche. 89 long bed Pioneer. Shell needs cleaning, but its in great shape. Gas struts on the back window are shot. All glass is good.bbca530c487bfacd2ff27cc94e0363a9.jpgc4ce2d98fca245215a9cd6d8649c8077.jpg

1989 Eliminator
4.0L 5 speed
2wd

I had that same cap and (I'm pretty sure) it was Comanche specific.  Fit perfectly and the slider aligned perfectly as well.   

I literally gave it away after having it listed locally for months. 

Yeah I looked at shipping it out to Arizona and a freight company wanted close to 800 that didn't include me packing it so its would survive the trip. I was going to have to build a crate for it. Sale didn't happen for obvious reasons.

1989 Eliminator
4.0L 5 speed
2wd

• 3 weeks later...