Grey or Black Bucket Seats with Frames

ExpatMJGuy

I'm ISO Grey or Black Bucket Seats with Frames for my 88.  Specifically the Comanche seats.  Since my Jeep will be leaving the country a year or two I am trying to stick to Comanche seats.  I'm trying to keep fabrication at a minimum until my truck gets through all the customs and tech inspections for registration in Australia.  I want to keep everything as stock as possible so there is less chances for issues.  Might be willing to trade my bench seat depending on quality.  I live in the Atlanta Metro and would be willing to travel within a days drive.  Maybe a bit more if my roof tent will ever show up from the port.  I have a trip to the Denver Rocky Mountain NP area planned to pickup my roof tent at the Crua warehouse in the next month or two where I'll be visiting family in Kansas along the way.  So if you can wait till my stuff clears the ports and it's out that direction it might be an option.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I dug to the back of my shed and turned up these gray MJ buckets. I have been saving them for a project truck, but could be persuaded to sell/trade for a nice bench. The seats are disgustingly dirty at the moment, but if you are interested I will pull them out and clean them up. The indentions on the foam were caused by a header panel sitting on the seats with 3 sets of carpet on top of that. I do not see any rodent damage to the fabric. Located in the middle of Kansas along I70. 

PXL_20220110_225332991.NIGHT.jpg.3d732298c518962adc9b048f2c95b5a8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, 87Warrior said:

I dug to the back of my shed and turned up these gray MJ buckets. I have been saving them for a project truck, but could be persuaded to sell/trade for a nice bench. The seats are disgustingly dirty at the moment, but if you are interested I will pull them out and clean them up. The indentions on the foam were caused by a header panel sitting on the seats with 3 sets of carpet on top of that. I do not see any rodent damage to the fabric. Located in the middle of Kansas along I70. 

PXL_20220110_225332991.NIGHT.jpg.3d732298c518962adc9b048f2c95b5a8.jpg

Id like to get in line for these if the OP doesnt want and youd be willing to ship to ATL if possible. 

@87Warriorand @jeepmjgaI can let it go now.  I've come across a set of black buckets.  Guess I didn't click on follow topic.  

I was originally liking the idea of grey or black to go with a grey interior but come across a truck with a COMPLETE black interior in a parts truck I picked up.  Only issue is that my black interior vehicle's seat brackets are totally rusted and trash.  

BUT If JeepMJ doesn't go for them.  I have the center console and such already to make a complete interior in Grey.  Just missing the seats if I don't use a bench.  I also have a grey bench seat with cleaned up brackets.  If the brackets are there on the buckets, I might be interested anyways so that no fab is needed by either of us.  I can use the brackets without fab on the black interior that is going to Australia, and I will still fab brackets that can make a complete grey interior.

Oh and 87 I'm going to be headed thru Kansas in the next couple of months on my way to Denver to pickup a new Crua AER rooftop tent from the factory so I could stop by and skip shipping.  Funny either way they'd be coming to Atlanta.