master thread for the bed sales...

Pete M

people keep inquiring about beds and so I'm going to make this post here so that y'all can click "follow" and get a notification when I finally feel my knee can handle a trip north.  please don't message me about them.  doing so doesn't get you in line first.  I will post each bed for sale and then you can reply to the one you want. 

thanks.  :L: 

(at least I think you can subscribe and get a notification should I reply to this thread later on.  I'm always a bit uninformed about how it works since all I ever see is Admin menus. :dunno:)

• Pete M locked this topic
  • Pete M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

stuff is happening!  I'm still not confident in my ability to unload a bed solo, but if I wait until I'm 100% to start cleaning, I'll be even further behind!  so I've begun prepping for photos.  also, the map below contains the target area for this next drive.  I did the east coast last drive so it's the midwest's turn.  guys in this area will have priority. 

this date is purely speculative, but I'm shooting for being well enough to make the drive north around the weekend of Nov 6th. 

IMG_20211021_153834_356.jpg

• Pete M unlocked this topic
  • Pete M changed the title to master thread for the bed sales...
  • 4 weeks later...