Screwin' around today....

CWLONGSHOT

GREAT eye, Pete!!

Yea it bites hard on that lower corner.....I haven't had the caster checked but I am running the LCA's at 16.5". That should put me in the zone for where I am supposed to be.

I have some rust issues on the bed and have been looking at a TJ rear flair swap to solve it. I'll likly do 4 rear TJ flairs and that will also open up the lower corners for some added clearance. I'll also be swapping in a factory legnth set of shackles out back. That will lower the rear by an inch.

This was just a test, I really do not want to regear this rig, its supposed to be my DD. I'll likely be putting a set of 31" BFG MT's on it this fall. But it DOES look mighty good!!

CW

Yeah, gears can be a killer. 4.10s are sounding mighty nice. :D but then 33s don't make for much of a daily driver. That's why I own multiple MJs. One for wheelin', one for drivin', one for haulin'.

Jeep on!

--Pete

Yeah, gears can be a killer. 4.10s are sounding mighty nice. :D but then 33s don't make for much of a daily driver. That's why I own multiple MJs. One for wheelin', one for drivin', one for haulin'.

Jeep on!

--Pete

That's the only way to go.

Lemme see, I'm at seven MJs at the moment -- how can I explain that to the wife in terms that will stifle the argument? (Especially when currently five of the seven are hors de combat.)