3 inch full leafs standard and metric tonne whadya think?

For those of us with a 3 inch lift and AAL's in the rear I am wondering if it would be worth it to pick a set of these up. Has anyone heard of this outfit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Com ... enameZWDVW

Yes, he posts occasionally on this forum, name is Tom, user name is Hellcreek. Web site: http://www.hellcreeksuspensions.com/

I'd have to ask him about these before purchasing; 3-leafs with a load capacity of 980 lbs., spring rate of 108, and arched that much to me does not add up to long life w/o sagging IMHO. These are comparable to the standard MJ springs that have 4 leafs. I'd aslo ask about the heavy duty (1440 lb) springs he has too. These are close to the metric ton spring capacity that have 5-leafs.

Ah thanks I figured anyone that made anything for a Comanche would know about this site. I am thinking about the metric tonne spring pack to replace the long AAL I have in the rear. I have had them for about 2 years and they are about due to start sagging . I was considering the rusty's 4'' but didn't want to go to 4 inches and have to give the OME shocks.

That's what I did, replaced the 960# standards with new regulation 5-leaf 1500# metric ton springs a couple of years ago. When I first put them on they raised the rear about 3" but in two years have settled down about 1/2" as per normal. So they gave me about 2-1/2" of lift, which was about what I wanted. Ride well too.........

Tom's a super nice guy. Does alot of follow through, and real nice to work with.

Was going to get a set, but have decided on coils instead, but these look very promising, and I'd rather go this route than Rusty's due to the altitude Rusty's has (which some want).

I just found that eBay auction yesterday myself. I out a 3.5" RE Super Ride kit on with the long AAL's and have been wanting to go to springs. I think the 980# would be good for ours as it is being built strictly for looks/show and will never see any trails. Glad to hear the good stuff about Hell Creek as I was looking at their site last night as well.

Maybe with a few people interested, Hell Creek would make a group buy deal??