Key won't turn

If it's REALLY stuck, spray penetrating oil in there and try to carefully wiggle the key back and forth.  Carefully!  Don't want a snapped key stuck in there.  Just keep wiggling back and forth and in and out if it can move that way and it should free.  Once it's out, clean the oil out with electronics cleaner, dry the lock with compressed air, and replace the lube with a dry lock lube.  Wet lubricants collect dirt and dust, and debris in the cylinder causes exactly the problem you're having right now.

If it's REALLY stuck, spray penetrating oil in there and try to carefully wiggle the key back and forth.  Carefully!  Don't want a snapped key stuck in there.  Just keep wiggling back and forth and in and out if it can move that way and it should free.  Once it's out, clean the oil out with electronics cleaner, dry the lock with compressed air, and replace the lube with a dry lock lube.  Wet lubricants collect dirt and dust, and debris in the cylinder causes exactly the problem you're having right now.
I'll have to try that. I turned it very hard and it gave way but it definitely isn't good

7 minutes ago, Muncher said:

I'll have to try that. I turned it very hard and it gave way but it definitely isn't good

If you were able to get the key out, then skip the penetrating oil and start blowing it out with electronic cleaner and compressed air.  There's probably debris stuck in the cylinder.  If the dirt is still stuck in there, you can probably work it out by wiggling the key around after dry lubing it up.

If you were able to get the key out, then skip the penetrating oil and start blowing it out with electronic cleaner and compressed air.  There's probably debris stuck in the cylinder.  If it's still stuck in there, you can probably work it out by wiggling the key around after dry lubing it up.
Key comes out just dosent turn well

Pull the steering wheel as hard as you can to one side and or the other and try it. It’s a common thing when the wheel locks, you just need to turn the wheel to the stop and try it.