Looking for a new rear bumper, any suggestions

There are usually factory ones floating around for sale.  Most can be had for cheap and sometimes free but they are almost always bent slightly.

If you want something new and affordable, FEY makes a universal step bumper and mounting brackets specific for the MJ.  Bumper part numbers are 63000 for black and 73000 for chrome.  The MJ mounting brackets are 97900.  Search around a bit and you can find a deal usually.  I got mine for around $100-$120 on sale.  I think O'reillys had it cheapest last time it came up but you can find it at many different retailers and online stores so you'd have to look around for the best deal.

There are also limitless custom/off-road bumpers for the MJ.  Those you'd have to look around at what's available from different fab shops and such and see what you like.

• 3 weeks later...

I also run the JCR rear bumper. Dirt Bound also makes a nice unit but it doesn’t give as much corner protection as the JCR. There are some subtle differences between the two. Also seen a new Gladiator bumper installed and it doesn’t look too bad at all.