How to change speedo

and I'm not talking about the swimwear.

I noticed on another thread that you can change the cluster to a white backround, now is there a way i can change it to a black backround that reads up to 120....and perhaps get the gear for that to read accurately? as yall know i got a stock 88 mj, and with the ever so slightly "over sized" tires my speedometer is inaccurate past 55 miles an hour to about 5 miles so at 55 i equal out to 58-60 aproximately so I'm wondering if its possible to change the cluster to read 120 and to change the i guess transmission gear out so it will read correctly, any help is appriciated

There are plenty of charts out there to tell you how many teeth your speedo gear needds to be accurate. I know you can buy them from q-tec or the dealer.

The way to change the gear is to climb under your vehicle and on the back side of your t-case you will see a cable go in. Take said nut and locking collar off, and remove old gear... then place new one in, and make sure it is seated properly, and reinstall cable, locking colar and your are straight.

Hope that helps