what should I look for in a renix comanche?

Hey guys first post here and hopefully not the last. I've had jeep tj's in the past, and currently have one as a daily. For me at least; yes lots of problems however very easy fixes and I am not afraid of doing the work my self. I have a 1990 Comanche eliminator that I am going to drive out 4ish hours for and want to make sure I don't waste my time while I am their. Going to look and drive, and if it checks all the boxes I am going to go back and grab it. Just wondering what I should look for, anything way different than a tj (when will the tranny need a rebuild etc..) Is it as easy to work on as a tj (I assume yes) from my knowledge only bad thing is wiring issues, the DRL connection and fires lol, and a cylinder dumping oil into the fuses. Thanks for any and all help!

They’re a simple truck. The main thing to look for is rust. Check the floors, frame where the leaf springs bolts to it, bedsides above the wheel opening, rockers and cab corners. Don’t be afraid of rusty floors either, most trucks needed or need floors. 
If the lights work and it runs and drives fine, it should get you home no problem. 
I just had an AX-15 rebuilt at 300,000 miles. 

If it's being sold as an Eliminator make sure it's actually an Eliminator package (somebody didn't just throw stickers on it like some "Rubicon"). Should have 4.0 and manual or auto, and most importantly full floor console and bucket seats. It may or may not have the Eliminator 10 hole aluminum rims. If in doubt you can run the VIN to check what it came out of the factory as vs what someone did to it.