Rear load valve pics?

does anyone have pictures of the rear brake load valve on a standard height, unloaded MJ? When i installed the new 3+1,5" lift i flipped the bracket on the rear axle upside down since I believed this would leave the valve in approximately standard angle. Now I got way to much brake force at the rear. I probably need to make a new hole in the axle bracket but for this i need to know the standard angle of the valve.

The swing arm on the valve should be approximately parallel with the ground.

Actually about 20* above parallel is correct. It appears your load sensing valve still works - most don't, so guys bypass them. Plenty of writeups in the forum. I'm still using mine, and simply lengthened the rod between the swing arm and the diff ball joint bracket the exact same length of the lift. It works as it should.

I am re-doing the rear brakes on my jeep this weekend, I don't think I'm going to remove the hight adjuster just yet, but I do need the rod and joints that suppose to go there. I was thinking I could use the ends off a rear glass strut. Like the one's found on suv's that hold the rear glass up. and fab the end to a rod or something. How long is the rod? I too may need a good picture of the oem stuff.

I don't think I'm getting the advertised 3+1,5" (full length AAL and 1,5" XJ lift shackle, expected total maybe 3,75"?) of lift at the back, probably because my original leafs have sagged. I didn't measure how much higher the bracket was after flipping it but it was definately not more than 4" and afterwards the valve arm was pointing up at a sharp angle, maybe 60-70 degrees.

Here's a couple of pics. You can see the relationship of the swing arm to the axle. The rod is regulation 1/4" rod. The plastic socket ends can be removed from the old rod and be installed on a new lengthened rod.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found