MJ or XJ CAD (Solidworks or Similar) Models?

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone knows of a solid model of the MJ frame. It would be super helpful for modeling bumpers and stiffeners and such. I did some digging and someone had mentioned they were making a model but that was like 6 years ago and the thread seemed to die off. 

Figured I would ask before spending a few weeks trying to model it myself. 

-Hunter

None exist of the frame, at least publicly available.  There is a place that has a model of the truck as a whole (no individual parts or detail) but you have to pay and only get personal use rights.  It's pretty expensive too. 

I have been trying to 3D scan large portions of the MJ for quite some time without much luck.  I've had better luck just modeling the parts I want to reproduce from scratch.  Over time I hope to have the majority of the truck modeled and parts available to purchase so some of the NLA parts can be available again.  

10 hours ago, Dzimm said:

None exist of the frame, at least publicly available.  There is a place that has a model of the truck as a whole (no individual parts or detail) but you have to pay and only get personal use rights.  It's pretty expensive too. 

I have been trying to 3D scan large portions of the MJ for quite some time without much luck.  I've had better luck just modeling the parts I want to reproduce from scratch.  Over time I hope to have the majority of the truck modeled and parts available to purchase so some of the NLA parts can be available again.  

I figured as much. I just need it for personal use but was trying to avoid modeling as much as I could. I will just start modeling the bits and pieces as I go and try to make them available to anyone who needs it.