help with chevy lift on manche

FACTORY Cheby shackles for many years are IDENTICLE in legnth to manche shackles. But MUCH beefier!!! Approx 5" eye to eye.

Drop shackles for chebys will lift the manche as the cheby uses the shackle oposit to how it is in the manche.

CW

I am not positive.. If I was the first.. but you can look back on Jeep forum to sept 04 and I was using a chevy drop shackle from a Full size late 80's truck on my rig :nuts: They measure almost 8 3/4" and work great for flex :brows:

So wil the 00 or 01 fit.. measure and try thats how I figured out the Chevy shackles worked :D

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the Energy Suspension part numbers for their coil spacers available in black or red polyurethane:

1-3/4" Black -- 2.6102g

1-3/4" Red -- 2.6102r

3/4" Black -- 2.6103g

3/4" Red -- 2.6103r

Don't spend more than $40 on em.

Can somebody with stock front suspension put up pics of their spring isolators? I'm looking at mine and wondering if it's stock...

can you all tell me if you can "stack" some to get about 2" of lift?

and what letter is it in the pic? a,b,or c

sounds like a ghetto way to do it and would require finding (or pulling) the sets of 3 other trucks stock isolators.. but it'd work, i have 2 stock isolators and a 1.75" spacer on my truck, works fine.

the isolator is A,

B is the bump stop (which is removeable, pipe wrench/channel locks and loosen)

C is one end of your front sway bar

Well, seems as if nobody carries the stock replacement isolators, so I had to settle with re-using my partially rotted-out ones :headpop: It turned out well I think.

3/4" spacers and Chevy drop shackles (at the 1" selection)

f_PB180333Larm_c5d80f9.jpg

Note that I have 200lbs of sand in the bed.

Thanks! Just upgraded to 32s. I went with some 3/4" poly spacers from 4wd hardware. If I'd have known energy suspension provided new isolators I'd have gone that route.

I really like mine, which is why I recommend them to everyone. Plus the company's great as far as product quality and customer service. We deal with them alot at work.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDeta ... ber=26102G

They can be had for cheaper, but haven't shopped around.

I got em through Schucks before I started working there for $32, cause I price matched a different place in town.

Well over half of all auto parts stores have access to Energy Suspension products, so you can just bring them one of those part numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

Me? Cause I have a set of unknown lift coils. I don't know how much they lift, but I know I tried putting them on an XJ with stock control arms and at ride height, the control arms were hitting their mounts on the axle, so they were 4"+.

I ended up using my 3" coils with the Energy Suspension spacers.