1988 comanche with full 97+ swap

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/491562978910588/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined whats everyone think about the price?

1988 Comnache shortbed 4x4. Truck used to be 2wd 4cyl..now is 4.0 with auto trans, 4x4. Full 98.5 conversion, cruise,power windows,led lights,custom bumpers, RC lift with custom rear shackles, adj upper and lower control arms. 355 gears with trac lock rear diff. I do have new rockers for it and rocker armor. The wheels on the truck are NOT on it any longer. Will have diff wheels and tires when sold. Just testing the waters...if it sells fine, if it doesnt fine. ONLY trade I would consider is RZR 900 or 1000....possible to take bangs also 8500.00 or best offer. - new floor pans -motor has all new seals/head gasket -entire cooling system brand new -Adams offroad frt and rear driveshafts, hack-n-tap rear -have good tailgate(not painted) and sticker for jeep emblem -all new brake lines -fuel tank new -power windows,cruise,driver seat is power -new radio with all new speakers -entire exhaust new,header new -core 4x4 adj control arms -bed is lined -headliner recovered -novak tcase linkage

Image may contain: car and outdoorNo photo description available.

No description available.No description available.

It was done on the side of cheapness. Hack n tap sye

RC lift kit 

Core arms (probably the cheapest versions)

3.55’s on what appear to be 33’s

very obvious respray

you can see rust through the passenger rockers

no emblems

cheap front bumper

Looks like they swapped on the newer doors. If the wiring is super clean and everything was professionally done it may be worth the money but it looks to me more like a flip from someone who does this for a living. 

13 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

It was done on the side of cheapness. Hack n tap sye

RC lift kit 

Core arms (probably the cheapest versions)

3.55’s on what appear to be 33’s

very obvious respray

you can see rust through the passenger rockers

no emblems

cheap front bumper

Looks like they swapped on the newer doors. If the wiring is super clean and everything was professionally done it may be worth the money but it looks to me more like a flip from someone who does this for a living. 

yeah the seller bought the replacement rockers for them and has a tailgate that isn't painted for it. I noticed the overspray in the bed. looks like it still needs some work done to it for sure. 

7 minutes ago, TieDyeJK8 said:

the guy who owns this truck definitely should have left them on it! 

He probably uses them just to “stage” the truck like when they fully furnish a model home in a new neighborhood. Not saying it’s a bad build but when someone is building for the sole intention of selling it corners tend to be cut