1991-1995 4.0 aluminum valve cover in MO **UPDATED PICS

schardein

I have three two one of these, with the oil cap, vent/PCV fittings, and bolts.  I rarely sell anything dirty, but these are as removed.  

I'm ready to take these to the metal salvage, unless someone cares to make a an offer+shipping on 1, or both.  Please make a reasonable offer to make it worth my time to box it up.

UPDATE: One is sold, here are the two remaining.  Left one has had the cable guide modified by cutting off the space for the transmission throttle valve cable.  It's fairly clean inside.  The right one is complete, but dirty.

UPDATE 10 Dec 2020- 1 remaining, pics updated again

$28 each plus shipping which is a 7 lb 6 oz box 29"x8"x5" from 655760 (about $28 to CA)

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0709.jpeg

IMG_0710.jpeg

IMG_0711.jpeg

36 minutes ago, SatiricalHen said:

What’s the difference between 91-95 and pre 91 aluminum valve covers? My 87 came with an aluminum valve cover that I swapped for a steel one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a couple links with some info.  Basically, it is in the design of the fresh air intake and crankcase ventilation fittings. 

I also swapped to the later (97+) valve cover, on three 1991 HO motors (explains these valve covers right?).  The oil fill and crankcase ventilation locations are slightly different on the later metal valve cover, which works better when using the 1999+ intake manifold and/or different air intake tubes that cross over the valve cover to the pass side.

https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f2/valve-cover-info-please-135770/index2/

• schardein changed the title to 1991-1995 4.0 aluminum valve cover in MO **UPDATED PICS

Archived