Fuel line leak - not the O-rings!

Okay, so yesterday when I was moving things over to our new home I noticed a very strong gas smell in the new garage after I backed in.  I chalked it up to maybe a bad cat, or just being a very hot day and didn't think anything of it.  Noticed the same thing this morning after the first load, and when I was looking around, I saw a small puddle under the airbox area of the truck, popped the hood and saw this:

20200823_142033.jpg.cacc0a1292bc4752c2d2c0521749e6c9.jpg

Didn't think it was too bad, but suspected maybe something wrong with the connector so I relieved the rail pressure and pulled them both off to inspect.  Looked fine so I reconnected them, and went to prime the pump.  That's when I saw this:

20200823_171528.jpg.69cbb0f499dbb650c3cd93a76df70e5e.jpg

Okay, so that's not a bad O-ring, but a needle hole in the actual hose.  What do I do to replace or repair this?  I looked online and can't find replacement hoses in stock anywhere, even dealer-resellers.  Is there an option to just bypass the quick connects altogether so I could run rubber fuel line from an auto parts store?

You can get the quick connects from the HELP rack at the auto parts store.  On mine, I cut that plastic line off back at the metal fuel line and attached the rubber there and a new quick connect fitting.  It takes like 10" of rubber hose to replace the plastic section. 

If you leave a little bit of the plastic line on the metal line, it will act like a flare to help seal and hold the rubber fuel line to the metal line.  The metal line doesn't have a flare there so it can be tricky to keep the rubber on there.  

Just be sure to use hose rated for fuel injection systems.