An observation about jeepforum...

DirtyComanche

I'm not sure what to make of it...

I used to post there, quite some time back. I think I probably had 1400 posts at the time I left. Okay, quite honestly I was pretty certain they finially banned me for good at that point. Apparently I used the 'I' word a bit too much.

But, I looking back there because they have a street sub-forum. Oddly enough, I can browse the site just fine and dandy not logged in.

And I can log in. But once I do the load times go massive and I get server busy messages constantly. Yet, it'll work fine if I'm not logged in...

So, is this their method of keeping me out without out-right banning me?

They are still having "server issues". After 3 server drives in the last 2 years of begging for money, and getting over $10,000 from them they still can't get things right? Come on...

I've noticed that there's a couple sites that seem to be begging for money and quite possibly mis-managing what they have.

Some forum softwares are open to administrative hacks that allow for certain designated users to encounter various annoyances in thier use of the forum. The delays you experience when logged in may be accidental and coincidental, or they may be just what you suspect -- your punishment for not being a good boy.

As a test, drop by a public library some evening and log in under a new user identity from the library. See if you have the same problems. Then log off and log in as yourself and see what happens.

I wanted to, but I don't have another email that they'll accept to register. I already know that it doesn't work from other computers and using other browsers, I tried at school too.

i gotcha back man,

try

username: oizarod115

pass: comancheclub

just made it for ya to test it out :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...