Seat Belts

Any one know where I could get some replacement seatbelts ,tan in color,for my MJ. My drivers side is getting a cut in it and I'm afraid it will not pass many more inspections.

not a new one, but I may have a set of them if TNT doesn't take them with the rest of the interior.

Any one know where I could get some replacement seatbelts ,tan in color,for my MJ. My drivers side is getting a cut in it and I'm afraid it will not pass many more inspections.

not a new one, but I may have a set of them if TNT doesn't take them with the rest of the interior.

I'll have to compare them to my XJ ones when you get them out. If they are the same I'll use my XJ ones. Mine are the new style and different then my 94 XJ ones so I have no idea if the will interchange. Let me know when you get them out so I can compare them right away.

I don't mean to highjack the thread, but I am looking for a center lap belt for my MJ. The interior is tan, but it doesn't matter what color the belt would be. If anyone has one, please let me know.

now that I have.

pm me

regarding the seat belts. Tim, I think you will have to resort to the old style...the cherokee ones are longer and won't roll up far enough when they're in the comanche b-pillar (the ratchet mechanism is halfway up ont he comanche, but it's on the floor pretty much in the cherokee), not to mention they're different in design.

so, if you're going tan, you'll need them. if you're going grey, you won't.

your decision.

:agree:

I looked at the xj ones but they appeared to be too long. Pat hooked me up with the gray belts that I needed. jamminz.gif

If Pat can't help yall out, I have what both of you need. Just PM me.

:cheers: