The Opossum

First I would like to say hello, besides adding my truck to the registry (

) I have not done much on the forum. In the last few months I have revitalized my project. I have been working on converting my MJ from an auto to a manual. A couple months ago I picked up a new to me 4.0L with a 2wd BA10/5 for pretty cheap, with all the other goodies to fully convert my truck to a manual (pedal assembly, drive shaft, and mast cylinder). The past moth I have been really putting in the time to get my truck up and running again. Today I have finally got my truck running after a year of sitting with a broken rod and a hole in the block. Unfortunately, shortly after starting my truck I noticed a fuel leak coming from the fuel return line. I was hoping it was coming from the rail side and all I would have to do is replace an o-ring or two, but it was coming from the line side. Is there any way to fix or replace this section of line? I tried searching the forum for help on this, but I could not find anything. My end goal with my truck is to make it boosted and lowered with independent front suspension like what Awinski has been making with his 88 Lowmanche build (

). I am thinking I will end up doing an engine swap and if I do the engine I have in mind, I will need a different transmission too, but I want to enjoy my MJ for now before tackling the next steps. 

20181018_190539.jpg

20181018_190615.jpg

20200202_131753.jpg

Snapchat-188559945.jpg

Snapchat-1593030519.jpg

Snapchat-1962235056.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...