No Wipers

A couple of questions. I have power to the fuse panel, and the circuit breaker has continuity. The circuit breaker had some corrosion on one of the male spades, I cleaned that off and gave it a little wipe of OxGard. When I turn the wiper switch, with the ignition on, I don't hear any relays clicking.

Where is the relay I should be listening for? Is it the one just to the left of the fuse panel, on a 2 inch tail out of the big wire bundle? That would give me another spot to check for voltage.

Where is the intermittent wiper module? Is it jammed between the fuse box and the side of the truck? Do I just pull that out of there, or is there a keeper/lock on a plug I'm going to destroy like the gorilla I am? I do need to clean up the under dash grounds, but from what I read, grounds mean slow, not nothing.

Is there a wiper trouble tree, order to trouble shoot posted somewhere?

I have searched for a couple of days, but most every thing I see is Slow or One speed wipers.

Thanks in advance.

If you have the deluxe wiper package(intermittent wipers) the control box for that will be directly under the steering column(more or less around there) velcroed to the lower dash panel. Box is no bigger than the palm of your hand.

Disconnect it and the plug the two wires together and test your wipers then.

Thanks. It was velcroed up out of sight, on top of the lower plastic, just to the left of the vent. Only one side was plugged in. Plugged it back in, they start, but won't stop or park correctly. And they are only single speed. I unplugged the module, plugged the connectors together. They start, stop and park, but still only are one speed. But they do sweep when you turn it toward you, for mist. I think I'll fix that ground, and when I get by a yard, grab a module or two. Is the module available NOS?

Thanks. Now I need a couple of wiper blades. These are ancient, and flat. Bet they were unplugged years ago. Linkage sounds good, no clunks, and everything positions right where it should. I have ordered a bushing kit, probably will PM that, and add a ground to the motor, too, eventually.

That's what I was thinking, from what I remembered from scouring threads. Reads like it is probably repairable, if you gentle the cover apart. I had a similar issue on a same year Ford truck, cold solder joints in replacement delay wiper module. This sounds more like points get gunky. On my list, I can live with single speed wipers.

That and blower motor are on my list. I would be interested in a couple.

Too many projects, working on adding a bathroom in my walkaway basement. But there is a whole list of other things that have to come first, so I trade off on working on different projects.