1986 Jeep Comanche

i don't have a photo right now

2.5 i4

ax5 5 speed (i think)

np207 transfer case

build date is unknown, sticker is not there

currently in western montana

i currently own it

was black with red interior, some idiot spray painted it gray. it is more like grey with black splotches since the person who painted it did zero prep work.

used to have a bench seat but the guy i bought it from swapped buckets from a 2 door xj and i put in a matching center console from a xj

it is stock right now but i already have a 4.5 inch lift and some 32s i plan on putting on it soon, i have big plans for this mj since it has next to zero rust other than a small patch of surface rust (i havent checked the floorboards though) I also plan on either swapping in a small block or tdi. I'm also getting ready to prep it for a new coat of RAM delmonico red paint this summer or winter. 

*ZZ TRIM STYLE ZZ - PLASTIC BUCKET SEAT
-ZZ  
CGX Head Restraints-Outboard Seating, RR
DDQ Transmission - 5-Speed Manual
DMN 4.10 Axle Ratio
EPD ENGINE - 2.5L I4 TBI GAS
HCC HEATER W/UPR LEVEL VENTIL - TYPE II
LAP FUEL ECONOMY SHIFT INDICATOR LIGHT
LMA HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
MDA FRT LICENSE PLATE ATTACH REQUIRED
NAA ESA W/CATALYST (EXC CALIF SYSTEM)

Build date 11/3/85

Body code JL62

Jeez. Small build sheet. Thanks Chrysler.

Jeez. Small build sheet. Thanks Chrysler.

no kidding. :(  if the OP doesn't yet know, a huge chunk of records was lost (in a basement flood or something) before Chrysler could upload everything into computers.

but you got a birthday for her. :D    which honestly is my favorite part of my trucks specs. :comanche:

8 hours ago, Pete M said:

no kidding. :(  if the OP doesn't yet know, a huge chunk of records was lost (in a basement flood or something) before Chrysler could upload everything into computers.

8 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

That's kinda why I hesitated to do build sheets for the early years. Didn't want to disappoint anyone with the lack of info. 

I've lurked the forum for a little while and never heard about the lost records, interesting. isn't the end of the world:laugh:. Any info is better than no info, Thanks:thanks: