Which color red?

feerocknok

So, I mailed out the check today to offroader461 for my 97+ front end, and with the front end will come a Paint Jobb!!! I know I'll keep the truck red, especially with my bright red interior, but I'm trying to decide on what red to go with.

This is the best photo I can find of the current color, but it's one of the two, oh, so common reds (outdated pic of the truck as well...):

I was thinking about going with that color again, or maybe chilipepper red:

349086_2.jpg

Or maybe something darker? I dunno. Was hoping for some suggestions.

This is my interior:

so having a bit of orange in the color would be alright, but the truck will have to be predominately red.

I like the look of class but a little sportiness. I'm not looking for anyhting popping, but I am looking for something something.

Does anyone know how they get the pearl into paint? Even the stock color has some pearlness too it.

The Pearl in paint is added by spoon fulls and comes in a powder the way i have seen it. I believe some call it mother of pearl. You could go to a paint shop and buy a few spoonfuls from them and add it in. I may be way off but That is how it was explained to me when i was going to paint my MJ.

Cole