are new wire harnesses available?

Does anyone know where I can find and purchase both engine and dash wiring harnesses online for my 89 4.0L?? I have looked all over the forums and as many websites I can think of. I'm in western Canada, so hopefully somewhere that ships up here. Plz help!

1 hour ago, JoFro said:

Does anyone know where I can find and purchase both engine and dash wiring harnesses online for my 89 4.0L?? I have looked all over the forums and as many websites I can think of. I'm in western Canada, so hopefully somewhere that ships up here. Plz help!

junkyards

3 hours ago, Pete M said:

junkyards

Yes of course, though I’m hoping to find new. I’d imagine it’s not easy to find a new wiring harness for and 89 Jeep though. Just was wondering if there’s a good website that anyone knows of that I haven’t come across yet. 

5 hours ago, JoFro said:

I'm going to split your question off into its own post so more eyes will see it. :L: 

5 hours ago, JoFro said:

You have what amounts to an AMC/Chrysler/Jeep version of a GM harness. 

The main components are the same. 

I'm sure they can help you.

https://www.painlessperformance.com/

2 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

I'm sure they can help you.

7 hours ago, JoFro said:

purchase both engine and dash wiring harnesses

Its not really a question of "where can I find it", but more a question of "are you willing to pay what its takes to get one made?" I have no doubts that someone (possibly Painless) can make one. Just be ready to foot the bill. Also, take the time to call and talk to someone at whatever company you choose. Nothing like actual one on one conversation.