ghetdjc320

Passenger tail light and tailgate rubber

Hello all,

I know this is a tall order but I’m looking for a new passenger tail light. I have a new in box drivers side but need a passenger side. Also looking for the rubber wedges that go at the tail gate

So by “new”, are you looking for “new to you” or “new and never used - new old stock” 

If new old stock, I hope you are good at winning the lottery. :) Good Luck! 

I also need some of those rubber triangles. I wonder if anyone has found a new replacement option for those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, 500 MJ said:

So by “new”, are you looking for “new to you” or “new and never used - new old stock” 

If new old stock, I hope you are good at winning the lottery. :) Good Luck! 

NOS, I’ve seen them pop up before several times in the last few months. I know several members have some here but not sure if any would part with them. Was able to get a NOS drivers side

Well, I guess I won the lottery twice today. Found both tail light NOS. The passenger side I found on eBay and it had the old AMC part number only. Both are the black trim versions Mopar 56001353 and 56001352. Just need the tailgate wedge rubber now

1 hour ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Well, I guess I won the lottery twice today. Found both tail light NOS. The passenger side I found on eBay and it had the old AMC part number only. Both are the black trim versions Mopar 56001353 and 56001352. Just need the tailgate wedge rubber now

Buy a lotto ticket ASAP!