ISO headlight buzzer unit

Dammerung

On 2/3/2020 at 5:14 PM, Dammerung said:

I’m lookin for a working unit because I keep on leaving the lights on. Need something to remind myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't find a factory unit, you might try buying an aftermarket 12v buzzer.  You only need two wires, crimp male spade terminals on them and insert into the proper openings in the plug where the factory unit would go.  See blue buzzer in picture, positive to the lower left (headlight on input +), and negative to lower right (door switch input -).  You would need to determine the corresponding holes in the plug, but that shouldn't be to difficult.

IMG_7085 markup.jpg

If you can't find a factory unit, you might try buying an aftermarket 12v buzzer.  You only need two wires, crimp male spade terminals on them and insert into the proper openings in the plug where the factory unit would go.  See blue buzzer in picture, positive to the lower left (headlight on input +), and negative to lower right (door switch input -).  You would need to determine the corresponding holes in the plug, but that shouldn't be to difficult.
1870306363_IMG_7085markup.jpg.dde89d0d1b03817b4b76357fc1cb2c4f.jpg

Thanks for the info man. If I can’t find one, this will be a great help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk