Jeep Comanche Turbine wheels - $299 (Durham, Maine)

51 minutes ago, schardein said:

Agree, owners are free to ask what they want, but that price is high.  Those won't "clean up" well or easily, and doesn't mention if center caps are included.

I agree.   Polishing them wouldn't go well but if you wanted to have them powder coated (not original) they would be fine, but not at that price .  I had a set of Moab wheels powder coated for my XJ.  I had several to chose from so I took in 2 for a quote, the best and worst ones I had.  The shop I went to said it didn't matter provided they weren't damaged.   I left those 2 and brought back 3 others.  He was right.   When I picked them up I had no idea which one was which.  

2 hours ago, PCO6 said:

.  He was right.   When I picked them up I had no idea which one was which.  

I have a couple sets of Turbines. Took my worst 5 in for powder coating.  Wasn’t sure I’d like them. Extremely pleased with the results.  Originally looked like the ones in the ad above.

C3A315BA-6863-4937-9646-0F1AA55A5751.jpeg

1 hour ago, schardein said:

I have a couple sets of Turbines. Took my worst 5 in for powder coating.  Wasn’t sure I’d like them. Extremely pleased with the results.  Originally look like the ones in the ad above.

C3A315BA-6863-4937-9646-0F1AA55A5751.jpeg

Nice!   Makes me want a set again.