Transmission mount

Ok guys having trouble finding info about this problem. I am trying to find the correct mounting plate that goes underneath the trans. All I know is the truck was originally a automatic and they swapped it with this four speed manual. In the pictures you can obviously see that it is not the correct bracket, bolt holes don't line up correctly and they tried to put a bolt in one that didnt line up all the way and cross threaded it and just left it. This is how I got the truck. Pictures of the correct bracket, links, dimensions of a bracket to build, etc would be greatly appreciated. I am having so much trouble figuring this one out. (Couldnt figure out how to post pictures off my phone on here.)

Is it possible to get more info on the mount plate. Does anybody remanufacture them? Has anybody else made there own? What exactly is the part called? Anything will help. This problem is putting me through the ringer. I just want to get the truck done so I can drive it.

car-part.com can help with junkyard searches.  search for 2.5L specific items, like the engine and transmission and front or rear axles that have 4.10 gears.  then you can call and see if they have the little part you want.  :L:  remember that the 2.5 was used for the entire stretch of the XJ production and car-part.com only searches for part numbers and those changed now and again over the years even though things may remain swapable.  (for example the 2.5L block and AX-5 remained virtually unchanged)

having said all that, I think you have the correct part already.  it looks just like yours  I think it was just installed by an idiot that tightened down one bolt before starting them all and then forced that last one with bad results.  :(  I think that 4th hole in the transmission is simply unused.

Well that's good to know. I was thinking it was the wrong one completely. And I had just found another 2.5 with the ax4 a guy was parting out and it had the same bracket too. Really confused me lol.