Vacuum issues / running rich?

Fuel Pump has three (3) sources for voltage.
1. Starter Relay during ENGINE CRANK (Battery voltage).
2. Fuel Pump Relay during KEY ON (2-3 seconds)/ENGINE RUNNING (Battery voltage - Ballast Resistor voltage drop).
3. Wide Open Throttle (WOT) (Battery voltage).

O2 Heater Relay serves two (2) purposes.
1. When relay is de-energized (OFF), O2 Heater circuit is ON. KEY ON voltage is supplied for 2-3 seconds since its being fed (B+) by the Fuel Pump Relay (engine fuel prime/heater ON). ENGINE RUNNING voltage is fed by the Fuel Pump Relay all the time (fuel pump running w/ballast voltage drop & heater ON).
2. During WOT, O2 Heater Relay is energized (ON) and voltage is supplied directly to the fuel pump, by passing the Ballast Resistor.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a update!

Ordered some stuff from RA in february but my package got lost somewhere by DHL, it tooks some extra weeks but RA sent me a second delivery free of charge.

And what happens.. two days after that I got the second package the first also arrive! RA told me to keep it so now I got twice of everything to half the  price:grinyes:

Anyway, I put in a Bosch sensor and the Jeep works perfect.

Amongst the  other stuff was a water pump, thermostat housing, belt, pulleys and a clutch to the fan. 

I also bought new bearings to the fan, but what a disaster they are like crap out of the box, booth of them :brickwall:

OMIX-ADA Water Pump Bearings 17104.83