1988 Comanche Pioneer Project

Been getting a little more work done to the MJ in my spare time, fabbed up a new shorter exhaust for her to let her breath some more & allow a little more up travel in the rear end, I must say I was expecting it to be obnoxiously loud when I was welding it all up but it actually is not much louder than a full exhaust & gives the 4.0 a little deeper exhaust note so I’m pretty happy with it!
a42e5c0644535ba22fd4a0d164363b9b.jpg
d0d593649ab6e6af243aae46f98f7b43.jpg

I wish I could post a video on here for y’all it actually sounds really good!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got around to installing my new crossover steering from cav-fab last weekend too, I must say for about $250 shipped it was hard to beat the quality of this steering setup, everything was a breeze to setup only thing I really “modified” was the 5/8 bolts that held the steering together, just relying on lock tight & hopes and dreams didn’t sit too well with me so I took a 5/16 colbalt drill bit to them and made a hole for a cotter pin to make me feel better lol

Before:
771dd7da95e029e93495d369c6847d21.jpg

After:
4ceba211bb5dd9cc6b31dbfb2d6ea6ca.jpg
ef8ce9fc6f7300132ef0811a5cc25215.jpg
3ebc4a70ff3ffea786c805c846049e53.jpg

My steering was pretty whacked out before I swapped over this crossover steering now with the crossover the steering is nice and tight no more play or bump steer I couldn’t be happier I’d recommend this setup to anyone who wheels there MJ decently hard I’ve managed to mangle the ZJ drag links many time but I don’t think I’ll be mangling this one anytime soon

• 4 weeks later...

as long as it's a short video, the CC should be able to host it.  just make sure it's at your lowest image quality so it doesn't eat up a ton of space. :L: 

the flexpipe should have been standard issue on all Jeeps. :D  I imagine it would have eliminated the manifold cracking!