something to do if you're ever bored...

Pete M

-pick a random facebook automotive group

-find a comment from someone that just installed new LEDs headlights or some such thing

-wait for guys to come out of the woodwork that seem to take pride in how many people flash them everyday thinking they have the brights on

-then ask why they don't bring a flashlight to stores so they can blind people in there too

-keep asking until they answer that question

it's fun. :D   the childishness of the responses is just breathtaking.

-pick a random facebook automotive group
-find a comment from someone that just installed new LEDs headlights or some such thing
-wait for guys to come out of the woodwork that seem to take pride in how many people flash them everyday thinking they have the brights on
-then ask why they don't bring a flashlight to stores so they can blind people in there too
-keep asking until they answer that question

it's fun.    the childishness of the responses is just breathtaking.
Ahh, the little things sometimes the simplest things in life can bring the most joy lol sometimes messing with idiots is that simple thing that brings joy I thoroughly enjoy messing with bad drivers. Tailgating me doing 60 in a 55? Congrats, now we're both doing 35. That person that just flew by you only to go 60 in a 65? You bet you're a$$ I'm gonna leap frog and do it back to them. Or that "cool kid" with the "fast" car going slow so you purposely blow by them in your rickety 30yr old pick-em'-up just to get them to floor it and take off speeding.... Only to catch the cop on the other side of the hill that you seen just earlier

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, IronManche87 said:

Or that "cool kid" with the "fast" car going slow so you purposely blow by them in your rickety 30yr old pick-em'-up just to get them to floor it and take off speeding.... Only to catch the cop on the other side of the hill that you seen just earlier emoji1745.pngemoji23.png

Love this.  In highschool my buddies and I were cruising around town and found a cop sitting behind a wall.  Coming back up the same road a while later, car full of very very high stoners pulled up next to us at a light making faces and whatnot at us.  Race off the light and slam the brakes half a block before the cop.  We circle back around and pass the traffic stop for them to flip us off and yell something while the cop was standing at their window.  Not sure what happened to them but it was great.  

I seriously wonder sometimes if people just like to be stupid.