the joys of having a stock truck

Pete M

and I mean super-duper stock. :D Today's example of why originality is kinda nice is that someone asked me where the taillight harness is supposed to run on its way to the back and I can just walk out to my truck and snap a couple photos for him.  :cool:

now I just need to collect a bone-stock example of each and every possible model and drivetrain combination and I'll be all set.  :comanche:

10 minutes ago, Pete M said:

and I mean super-duper stock. :D Today's example of why originality is kinda nice is that someone asked me where the taillight harness is supposed to run on its way to the back and I can just walk out to my truck and snap a couple photos for him.  :cool:

now I just need to collect a bone-stock example of each and every possible model and drivetrain combination and I'll be all set.  :comanche:

Then a nice big building to display it all for us to come see!

Cool Pete.  I'm sort of dealing with that now on the Focus, but I'm the one asking the questions.....the PO had a new radiator and e-fans installed before selling it and whoever did the work just decided to run all of the coolant lines/throttle cables/cruise cable and whatnot wherever they felt like running them.  It's all functional but it's a royal mess (and I like things to look factory if they're not modded).  I end up running down to the junkyard and taking pics of things, pulling new clips/connectors (to replace the broken or missing ones I have) and then fixing them.

You should buy a Focus so I can just ask you :laugh: