Best floor pan eplacements

I don't have the carpet out yet, and a previous repair has been done, but they just overlaid the holes with new metal. Looking from underneath both pans have holes in the areas in the outer areas between the rockers and the main frame rails, and the passenger side has an area the size of my hand where the floorpan joins the rear of the cab underneath the rear window. Hpoefully I will figure out how to post pix soon.Thanks

Whatever you do, just make sure to cut away the old rusted sections and seal up any overlaps between the old and new pans. Personally, i cut out my old pans and rebuilt/beefed-up the floor support area. I then created a small metal "skeleton" and laid several layers of fiberglass. I know fiberglass is not the preferred method but I work a lot on marine applications and know how to build up the layers and get it to stick right. Been 4 years now with zero issues. Once the repair was complete I used bullet liner (bedliner) to completely seal the area and keep it dry. It  won't last forever but should be in there a good while.