Kenda Tires

CEThomas

Anyone know anything about Kenda Tires? The wife is on the way to a job interview at the Kenda USA office. Looks like they are based out of Taiwan with plants in Taiwan, China & Vietnam :roll:

Right now I do not care who they are or where they are from as long as they pay in US $$$ :D Wife has been out of work 5 weeks and this is only the second interview and things are going down hill fast :cry:

But I could not help to see that they sale 33" M/T's that would fit the MJ and XJ;)

Cooper Tire has agreed to serve as the marketer of Kenda radial passenger and radial light truck tires in the United States and Canada.

A recent agreement between Cooper Tire & Rubber Company and American Kenda Rubber Industrial Co., Ltd., (d.b.a Kenda USA Corporation) provides Cooper with the rights to market, sell and distribute Kenda's radial passenger and radial light truck tires.

"This is a logical extension of our ongoing relationship with Kenda Tire," says Phillip D. Caris, Cooper's vice president, sales and marketing. "This strategy provides Cooper with additional flexibility in the range of products we offer to meet the needs of today's tire consumers. We are certain this will benefit both existing Cooper and Kenda dealers and distributors."

All of the passenger and light truck tires associated with the agreement are new products, jointly developed by Kenda and Cooper, designed to complement the current product offerings of both companies. Kenda USA will continue to market its existing range of specialty tires.

Initially, the Kenetica H- and T-rated passenger radial tires will be available in the U.S. only. Additional lines will be added incrementally and extended into Canada as the business relationship develops.

"Kenda is delighted to be aligned with all of the capabilities Cooper Tire brings to the market," says Jimmy Yang president, Kenda USA. "Cooper's respect as an industry leader, innovative outlook and outstanding reputation for customer service will help grow the Kenda brand in North America. We are sure both companies will benefit from this great relationship."

Well I now know everything I need to know about Kenda tires :D And yes they work with Cooper. She met with the wife of the president and the vice president today. They have some more interviews but Mrs Yang wanted to hire my wife today and for $2 more per hr then what the posting was for :D I am sure after tonight Mr Yang, the president of Kenda USA will also want to hire her ;)

Maybe next week she will have a job :cheers:

I wish my wife worked someplace I could benefit from an employee discount. Hope it works out for ya.

On another note, you may want to edit this line

I am sure after tonight Mr Yang, the president of Kenda USA will also want to hire her

Someone may take it the wrong way. :oops:

J/K :cheers:

On another note, you may want to edit this line
I am sure after tonight Mr Yang, the president of Kenda USA will also want to hire her

Someone may take it the wrong way. :oops:

J/K :cheers:

I was wondering about that my self but what the he!! good luck to her and you I guess :nuts: :cheers:

Well I did tell her that she needs to do what ever she has to do to get a job :oops: :rotfl2: But then I think Mrs Yang would want to hire her so bad :D

Yes they make all kinds of tires, they are real big in the bike tires.

They have a 33' m/t tire that looks OK, not sure if we would get Cooper discounts :hmm: