Driver e-fan

1 hour ago, WahooSteeler said:

I thought about just getting it from Amazon for $67 but then if I had a warranty claim, it would be much easier to just walk in to Advance than dealing with Amazon and shipping etc.  

Wahoo,

That is why I have not bought from Amazon.  I don't like dealing with returns/refunds.

My local NAPA has one in stock (NR2802) for $120+tax.  Advance Auto can get it (Carquest 432335) for $113+tax.  It's funny how the pictures of each one are EXACTLY the same.

31 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Wahoo,

That is why I have not bought from Amazon.  I don't like dealing with returns/refunds.

My local NAPA has one in stock (NR2802) for $120+tax.  Advance Auto can get it (Carquest 432335) for $113+tax.  It's funny how the pictures of each one are EXACTLY the same.

Even if you don't have an Advance acct online order it that way and you get anywhere from 15 to 25% off, even if it's in stock. I did that along with my coolant and cap and picked them up an hour later. I think I did the whole job for <$150 including hoses and adapters, clamps etc. 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:10 PM, Eagle said:

In the past, it has been proven conclusively that at highway speeds the lower hoses collapse if they don't have the spring in them.

So where does one get a spring to put into a hose if the old hose did not have one?