Ignition accessoory switch question

86 comanche...

Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how the accessory relay at the ignition and the metal spring clip go together?  I have replaced my ignition switch, and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the spring clip and relay back in.  I know they have to go in together, but I am uncertain of the spring clip orientation.  Does it go above, below or beside the plastic relay?  My best guess is above (away from) the lock cylinder, with the small bend at the bottom towards and below the plastic, but I can't get it in.   Can anyone clarify this?  (A drawing or sketch would be WONDERFUL....)

I'm not actually sure I WANT the door chime to work, mind you.  But at least now I have a working ignition lock.  Now I guess I am going to have to consider whether to upgrade the horn, which seems to bleat rather than honk.   Not sure I want my badass truck to sound like a lamb.....   :)  

6 minutes ago, ruralandalone said:

I'll try it, but really - it bleats!

As in when you press the horn and it sounds like you are repeatedly pressing the button? I had this issue and on the inside of the column on the turn signal switch should be a copper rod poking out. Mine was corroded and once I cleaned the top that makes contact with the cancel cam, horn works like it should.