Just wanna say Thanks

BustedKnuckleJK

So not to get long winded, but just wanted to say thanks to this message board and all it’s members. Seriously.

These rigs are hard to find, and as I said in my first post when I joined, they’ve always been my unicorn. In regards to my MJ, I stared with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

With how cut throat social media has gotten over the years, it’s still refreshing to me to see a dedicated board, filled with a plethora of information, devoted towards a common love. It’s the same for me here as it is on the CJ2A boards, and reminds me so much of what my beloved CherokeeForim once was.

As I was cruising home tonight in the MJ, I was thinking about how astounding it is, that a truck I pulled out of a field, after total abandonment, is now again in daily, active duty. The tasks I ask of it, the easy commute it provides, the weekly gas statio conversations, where someone comes up to me and says “Oh man! My father/uncle/grandfather had one of those!”

All of these good vibes, none of it could have been possible without the painstaking input from all the members of this site. The organized data from years and years of advice, trial and error, and new ideas from members past and present. It’s an invaluable resource to keep a legend alive.

My MJ is soooo not wining any beauty contests. Nor is it the fastest. It’s certainly not the most comfortable, and hell, it isn’t even 4WD [yet], but it is mine. You all have not only helped me capture a unicorn, you all helped me get it back on the road with years of wisdom at my fingertips.

So cheers ComancheClub!

2 hours ago, BustedKnuckleJK said:

So not to get long winded, but just wanted to say thanks to this message board and all it’s members. Seriously.

These rigs are hard to find, and as I said in my first post when I joined, they’ve always been my unicorn. In regards to my MJ, I stared with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

With how cut throat social media has gotten over the years, it’s still refreshing to me to see a dedicated board, filled with a plethora of information, devoted towards a common love. It’s the same for me here as it is on the CJ2A boards, and reminds me so much of what my beloved CherokeeForim once was.

As I was cruising home tonight in the MJ, I was thinking about how astounding it is, that a truck I pulled out of a field, after total abandonment, is now again in daily, active duty. The tasks I ask of it, the easy commute it provides, the weekly gas statio conversations, where someone comes up to me and says “Oh man! My father/uncle/grandfather had one of those!”

All of these good vibes, none of it could have been possible without the painstaking input from all the members of this site. The organized data from years and years of advice, trial and error, and new ideas from members past and present. It’s an invaluable resource to keep a legend alive.

My MJ is soooo not wining any beauty contests. Nor is it the fastest. It’s certainly not the most comfortable, and hell, it isn’t even 4WD [yet], but it is mine. You all have not only helped me capture a unicorn, you all helped me get it back on the road with years of wisdom at my fingertips.

So cheers ComancheClub!

Man I agree with you so much ! My 88 comanche was parked in someones

backyard baking In the hot Vegas sun for a few years and is now a dd thanks to all the info and help on this website. I also plan on making mines 4x4 eventually but just for easy trails and with no lift . I don’t like beating on the Comanche I just want the 4x4 in case I need it if a trail gets to difficult for 2wd.   :comanche:

I owe everyone a thanks as well! Upon needing to do work on my Sentra I started looking into other forums for it... And immediately left them. This forum is seriously one of a kind and is in my opinion the only forum that REALLY has good information on it. 

My truck too was sitting neglected for 4 years before I got it, though the orig owner was good enough to it to fire it up on a regular basis, but it sat so long that it got worse and worse until he decided it wasnt worth him keeping it any longer. I found this group not long after and have been on here ever since (2008). I really appreciate all the work Pete and the guys put into keeping this place true to its original founding. Going to other forums for info is such a chore compared to this place. As was said, this place is one of a kind!