advanced post editor, copying text and picture url's for other jeep site build thread

have been trying to figure this one out for a bit,

not that hard obviously.

My issue, i have been updating CC with my build thread every now and then.
once updating CC i would copy my text and picture url's over to bcjeepclub.ca

at somepoint the forum style changed and i can no longer display picture url's (ex. the photo bucket hosted ones) after submitting my post
this has made it rather difficult to just copy and paste else where so i have not updated any where else because of this (yes I'm a bit lazy and do not want to relink everything one by one if not needed)

is there something I'm not seeing? or has this feature been removed?

thanks!

that sounds about right.  I still have no idea why it would happen, but I figured it had something to do with hosting.  of course I could still be wrong about that too.  the 1s and 0s are not my forte.  I'll send a message to Kryptronic and see if he has an idea. 

On 5/26/2019 at 12:27 AM, MancheKid86 said:

have been trying to figure this one out for a bit,

not that hard obviously.

Pete asked me to look at this for you.  What type of device are you doing this with?  If a phone, what kind?  Or are you using a regular computer or laptop?  Are you accessing CC directly or via tapatalk?  What browser are you using?

I'd like to understand how you're doing what you're doing before I offer any input.  Thanks.