Pigtail between Ignition coil and distributor

The other pigtail leading to the wire harness was badly corroded and causing stalling. I replaced it and there is more juice going through, but when driving on the highway the truck stutters and bucks only to be fine again. Locally, the truck runs good but I need to run it rich to keep it from shuddering and stalling. 

My thought is the wires are badly corroded that they can't handle the load. I am putting in new spark plug wires, it has new plugs, new distributor top and plastic round thing inside. (I cracked the top myself) 

IMG_20190515_103328.jpg

The wires going into the distributor body are for the sync sensor/cam position sensor/pickup coil, whatever you want to call it. I'm 99% certain they've got more to do with your injector timing than spark. 

The wires going into the distributor body are for the sync sensor/cam position sensor/pickup coil, whatever you want to call it. I'm 99% certain they've got more to do with your injector timing than spark. 
So do I need to take the body of the distributor out to access the wires going into it?

I bought the new terminal plugging into the ignition coil and wires going into the distributor body. 5dda7fbf12eb9145e1def526dd3e343a.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk