Help with a leak..

Finally got around to locating the leak in my 89. I have attached pictures to show where the water is running. I don’t believe the back glass is the culprit, as the leak would be right where the frame seals against the pinch weld and the water intrusion would be visible. But would else could it be against the back wall of the cab? 

1C1B26E8-3465-4E49-ACEA-01B29DF1297C.jpeg

C233EE82-64D0-41F6-AEE2-58BA0267743F.jpeg

39775348-2F28-4AAE-AE12-7809F912154E.jpeg

a good way to find leaks, tape over air flow through vents on both sides of cab these are the black plastic vents behind both side windows roll up windows turn heater to high on vent position spray soapy water over cab to see where it blows bubbles I have found many water leaks like this in the past.

3 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

It's probably leaking at the seam where the cab comer/side meets the rear cab panel . That seam also runs up to the rear window opening and can be leaking from there as well . 

I’ll check that out, thanks.

• 3 months later...

my MJ was leaking at same place I thought it was the body seam I sealed it but water kept showing up running down visible in that oval hole in pic quite a bit too I finally decided it had to be at rear slider seal I cut out the slider and sure as s--t slider had corroded along the entire bottom and was loose from the urethane sealant with the window out it was easy to see where water was coming in there was a 1/4 inch gap at the top of the seam where the back and corner of the cab overlap I filled that gap with JB weld sanded and painted the slider replaced the fuzzy channel liner and made upper and lower slider seals on outside and reinstalled slider had a huge storm today no leak removing slider was a piece of  cake took about 15 min after removing the rubber trim I tried using the wire method shown elsewhere in forum very hard to do I used single edge razor blade worked great had plenty of room to get it in between slider frame and cab if I knew how to post pics I would hope this may have been some help with your leak