prebent brake lines seem to be available

seems that Classic Tube makes premade kits for MJs :D   although only for longbeds :dunno: 

JE1066-SS is a Brake Line Kit made of Stainless Steel specifically for the 1987-90 Jeep Comanche With Dana Axle 44 Axle with 7′ Box manufactured in our US facility using only the best American materials and latest technology.

JE1049-SS is a Brake Line Kit made of Stainless Steel specifically for the 1986-89 Jeep Comanche With Dana Axle 35 Axle with 7′ Box manufactured in our US facility using only the best American materials and latest technology.

https://classictube.com/?s=&pf_search=1&post_type=product&year_=1989&make=Jeep&model=Comanche&ton=AllTon&duty=AllDuty&drive=AllDrive&cab=AllCab&box=AllBox&engine=AllEngine&ymm_cat=BrakeLineKit

Interesting.  Not sure if that terrible picture they have is of the actual product or not?  And how much it's actually including?  If it's every line on the truck, then that's honestly a good price compared with dealing with making them yourself.

If I could buy a kit that did the whole front of the truck, then just cut down or add a bit for the rear, that would be pretty awesome.  Hmm.  Maybe an XJ kit would be a better starting point.

I hope they have improved their product. Several years ago I bought a set of their pre-bent SS lines for the rear axle of my '87 MJ. When they arrived, they were DEFINITELY not for a Comanche. I don't know what they were for, but not for a Comanche. I had to remove the old lines from my truck and send them to Classic so they could match the bends. I never received any explanation as to why the originals were so far off base. When I talked to them on the phone, they were adamant that I was wrong and that what they sent me should be a perfect fit.