indoor cat owners/litter scoopers step inside.....

mjeff87

I'm cross-posting this from a thread I'm in over on Garage Journal, just because I'm so pleased with this product.  The idea of the thread is for members to post up positive experiences they've had with random things they've purchased )as opposed to the never ending amount of threads dealing with things that turn out to be junk).  My post is about a cat litter scooper that my wife just bought.  If anyone here has been assigned litter box duty (like me, lol), you will not go wrong buying this scoop.  Proudly made in the USA too.

For any members that have inside cats and litter boxes that you scoop, my wife just discovered the ne plus ultra of cat litter scoops. Its the IPRIMIO scoop:

https://www.amazon.com/IPRIMIO-Litte...JN6ZEJRJJDGC51

Forget about the fact that it's a cat litter scoop for a moment, if you will. Every once in a great while you run across a tool that is so perfectly designed it's scary. You can tell the inventor/maker is a user, and has come up with something that addresses all the shortcomings of previous versions of said tool. This scooper is just that. SOLID, single piece (aluminum) design, Teflon coated, rounded corners, and a perfectly ergonomically designed handle are just but a few of the wonderful things about it.

I am in no way affiliated with this thing other than my wife plunked down $10 for it on some kind of "hot sale" last week and it showed up yesterday. I took it on it's maiden voyage last night in our three litter boxes, and can't believe how great it is.