1988 Jeep Cherokee part out NC

Blaine.D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ghendel said:

drivers side female-part of seatbelt?

Sorry I don't have one available from my Cherokee but I might be able to find one in my local junkyard. Are you looking for a female end for a bench seat or a bucket seat?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Blaine.D said:

Sorry I don't have one available from my Cherokee but I might be able to find one in my local junkyard. Are you looking for a female end for a bench seat or a bucket seat?

Thanks

Bench seat, grey. If you come across one, let me know! I havent had much time for junkyards lately.

-G

1 minute ago, ghendel said:

Bench seat, grey. If you come across one, let me know! I havent had much time for junkyards lately.

-G

I will see what I can do but it's going to be a few days before I can hit the junkyard again. Is there anything else you might be looking for besides the female seat belt end.

Thanks

20 hours ago, gilbos440rt said:

How much for the valve cover shipped to 29726?

I'm just west of Charlotte are you close enough to there to come and pick up?

That's if you would allow pick up

Thanks 

Gilbo

I’m in Franklin N.C. and I need to price shipping but the price for just the value cover is $40 obo. Shipping should be cheap since you are in state. Is there anything else you are looking for? I should be able to give you a shipping quote tonight

Thanks

Intermittent wiper module box has been sold. Many parts are available and open to offers. Also, have a few yards near me with serval Cherokees and Comanches. Feel free to ask questions about parts and what you are searching for.   

Thanks for looking:L:

Prices had been reduced on engine, transmission and transfer case. Feel free to ask about anything or make an offer on anything. I am flexible with pricing on parts.

Door locks and glove box locks have been sold.

Do you have the plenum box under the dash that holds the heater core and evaporator core?

Looks like the dash controls for hvac are gone?

Do you have the wiring harness for the ac?

If the dash is gray, is the vinyl in good shape and not split anywhere?

5 hours ago, Manche757 said:

Do you have the plenum box under the dash that holds the heater core and evaporator core?

Looks like the dash controls for hvac are gone?

Do you have the wiring harness for the ac?

If the dash is gray, is the vinyl in good shape and not split anywhere?

Are you talking about the entire black box?

I still have the dash control and I will do my best to get the most wiring I can.

The dash has cracks and needs a good cleaning.IMG_20190510_204057794.jpg.b777669e30d640eaed7f320080db9ead.jpgIMG_20190510_204701959.jpg.3ed0340d7823473d6d18cbb5ecfe59c9.jpg

On 5/13/2019 at 1:00 AM, Manche757 said:

I puchased the items above from Blaine.D. The transaction went well. I would buy from him again.

Good to hear and thank you for a smooth transaction. Best of luck on your A/C install. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. 

A/C / Heater assembly, A/C /Heater controls, wiring and vacuum lines for the A/C / Heater, A/C compressor bracket, and idler pulley have been sold. Many parts are still available so feel free to ask questions or make an offer. I am flexible on parts pricing.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, floridaftwman said:

Is the lower steering wheel trim available? If so, are the tabs intact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, the only one I got has a broken tab. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Fusebox has been sold. Plenty of parts still available. Feel free to make me an offer or ask quetions. Updated the first post to include a list of the parts that have been sold.

Thanks for looking    

Hood release cable has been sold. Plenty of parts still available. Feel free to make an offer or ask questions. Below are links to other items that I have for sale including Comanche specific parts.

https://comancheclub.com/topic/58810-random-electric-parts-nc/

https://comancheclub.com/topic/58801-automatic-transmission-parts-nc/

https://comancheclub.com/topic/58797-grey-interior-parts-and-4wd-mini-console-nc/

• Blaine.D changed the title to 1988 Jeep Cherokee Heading to Scrapyard This Week P.O. NC

Archived