Teraflex Ball Joint Question

in the process of restoring my MJ and i have a good amount of parts but I'm doing the single axle and eliminating the vac BS

while i have it all apart I'm going to do the ball joints also, question is with the Teraflex Ball Joint do i need with or WITHOUT Knurling?

if you can explain the two that would be juuuuusttt Great!

thanks 

Why do you want the Teraflex ball joints? Just because they say Teraflex on the box doesn't make them better, and girls won't be impressed by it.

Get Spicer (Dana/Spicer) replacement ball joints. They're the best ones for a Dana 30, especially for the price.  

are the Teraflex adjustable to tweak your alignment?  what makes them special?  I assume they'd be grease-able, which is nice but not a deal killer. 

If they are only a "heavy duty" option, I kinda agree with Darren.  Balljoints just aren't a common failure point (and the couple I can think of were 30 year old originals).  a good brand of stock ones should last a lifetime (unless you're jumping the truck, and even then the axle usually bends/breaks first).  Moog/Dana would be my choices. 

to address your question, I believe that the not-knurled are the ones you'd want. 

Why do you want the Teraflex ball joints? Just because they say Teraflex on the box doesn't make them better, and girls won't be impressed by it.

Get Spicer (Dana/Spicer) replacement ball joints. They're the best ones for a Dana 30, especially for the price.  

Doesn’t have to be those, I was just looking at an upgrade. No worries stock will be fine then

Thanks