Sign in to follow this  
dancome433

1J7FJ66S9NL216032

1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

4.0/AX15/NP231 Dana 30/35 SWB

Build date: 3-92

Current Location: Houston, TX

Status: Was on the road as a daily driver and work truck, still runs and drives. Driver floor board is rusted out, bed sides are pretty banged up but will be going through an extensive restoration.

Notes: Factory Hunter Green, Factory Skid Plate Package, and all the standard options for the Eliminator, bucket seats, center console, sliding rear window etc.

IMG_20180815_125852931.jpg

1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

4.0/AX15/NP231 Dana 30/35 SWB

Build date: 3-92

Current Location: Houston, TX

Status: Was on the road as a daily driver and work truck, still runs and drives. Driver floor board is rusted out, bed sides are pretty banged up but will be going through an extensive restoration.

Notes: Factory Hunter Green, Factory Skid Plate Package, and all the standard options for the Eliminator, bucket seats, center console, sliding rear window etc.

IMG_20180815_125852931.jpg.5575f64e5c5564e7dc88c75daae1d1f4.jpg

Are you leaving it 2wd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's factory 4wd,

That a rare truck and expensive midsize for the time. 4x4 Eliminator very cool. They made 3,142 Comanches that year and I’m thinking around 500 were Eliminators. So less then that were 4x4 Eliminators. I’m pulling the 500 number off the top of my head from my past research so don’t quote me on that. 2 years ago one came up on Craig’s list in LA area. It had a very crappy Macco pant job. All stock and they were asking 14,000. It was gone in 2wks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, jeeppapa said:

That a rare truck and expensive midsize for the time. 4x4 Eliminator very cool. They made 3,142 Comanches that year and I’m thinking around 500 were Eliminators. So less then that were 4x4 Eliminators. I’m pulling the 500 number off the top of my head from my past research so don’t quote me on that. 2 years ago one came up on Craig’s list in LA area. It had a very crappy Macco pant job. All stock and they were asking 14,000. It was gone in 2wks.

I know it, that's why I'm glad I was able to get it from my friend. I saw on a Facebook page someone mentioned only 90 Eliminators were made in the year 1992 towards the end of their run, so I wouldn't be surprised on your estimation of 500 Eliminators for all of 92 year model. I know no one knows the exact number, but I know it wasn't that many, especially factory 4x4. I was lucky for what I got it for, but it isn't a show truck by far, at least not yet, it'll get a complete and proper restoration.