Codybelec

How to setup new account

How do I add a picture for my account when I try from my phone it says the files to big and what should I include in my write up. I just bought my first mj I have 5 xjs tho

sorry, but we don't yet have the software in place to auto-shrink the avatar pics.  :(  you'll need to shrink it via other means.  I think the limit is 150x150 pixels.

as to signatures, basic info about your truck is always a plus. :L:   year, engine, transmission, etc.

Do you know who I email to get my build info I just bought my 92 4x4 manual 4.0l pioneer and I’m curious if that’s all what actually came with my jeep

8 hours ago, Codybelec said:

Do you know who I email to get my build info I just bought my 92 4x4 manual 4.0l pioneer and I’m curious if that’s all what actually came with my jeep

the link in my signature should have a link to Jeep's website.  you'll need your VIN.  but take the info you get from them with a grain of salt though, as some codes were reused over the years by Chrysler and so it may say some weird things like "longhorn package" when that actually applies to a newer Ram pickups and not an MJ. :)