Fuel Delivery

Hey guys, I have a fuel delivery problemo with my 87 Comanche. Went to start it and nothing happened after several seconds of cranking, then smoke came from under the hood. I cannot locate where the smoke came from, for there is no signs of anything burnt. I am no longer getting power to the fuel pump, I only have 3 relays to swap out with one another and have tried them in all in all different positions. I hear something of a fusible link but cannot locate it. Any suggestions?

fusible links are over by the main stater relay. :L:   (ignore the circle as I just found the image online.  unless it turns out to be the correct one, then I totally meant to do it. :D)

25943125-1ak23giogk35cldw332dzks5-2-0.jp

they look like this:

260059d1417781533t-main-positive-circuit

there's a link to a full digital electrical manual in the link in my signature.  :L: 

Thanks for all the help guys, I had put a gun rack behind the seat and used self tapping screws, low and behold I grazed the orange wire for the fuel pump and fried the fusable link at the starter relay. Got her all patched up and on the road again.

22 minutes ago, HDP said:

Thanks for all the help guys, I had put a gun rack behind the seat and used self tapping screws, low and behold I grazed the orange wire for the fuel pump and fried the fusable link at the starter relay. Got her all patched up and on the road again.

Good job Bubba!! LOL.

What drew you to the rack?