comanche doors

well iam currently trying...to get the doors off my comanche...i got 2 of the bottom bolts off but can't the the last one..and one off the top bracket...is there an easier way to get them off....

how can i make them easy to put on and off....

I used an angle grinder and a zip disk. I cut the bottom third of each hinge off, then went to town with a sledge hammer. Hmm, that sounds predictably like me.

Only thing is, don't pull the hinges off the doors once you get them apart. Realigning them is just a waste of time. It's on my 'to do' list, along with 500 Million other things.

I've tried to drive the pins out of the hinges after pulling them apart, seems mine won't budge. I'm not sure why... That was how I had intended to get them apart in the first place.

Stumpy on this forum said he pulled the rollpins to remove his doors, I've never done it personally. I usually manage to get the door open enough to fit a torx socket on the bolts and get the doors off both my MJ's.

ya i have a small punch that about a foot long thats a little smaller around than the pins. i just sprayed them with PB blaster for about 3 days and beat them out with the punch. they were pretty tough bugger to get out.