Rear axle preferably 3.07s

SatiricalHen

I don’t really care what kind of rear axle it is, but my Dana 35 blew up on the way home from work today and I’m looking for a quick fix. I’d love a d44, but I’d take an 8.25, 8.8, amc 20, or another Dana 35 if cheap enough/free. I’m in greenville, SC but willing to drive a little. I’d love if it was set up for a Comanche, but I can buy perches if I need to. Thanks in advance for replies! Let me know what you have even if it’s not the right ratio. I may still take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a spare 3.07 D35 from a Comanche that I've been keeping as a backup for my MJ in the basement.  Needs brakes & a brake backing plate but the gear set looks good. I can send pics or you're welcome to come up & look at it.  I'm just south of Asheville, NC so pretty close by.  $150.

I’ll let you know. I have a buddy that has one down in Charleston that he got and hasn’t done anything with. He said he’s going to pull the cover when he gets back the 30th and tell me how it looks since he got it used and was keeping it as a spare.

2 hours ago, SatiricalHen said:

I’ll let you know. I have a buddy that has one down in Charleston that he got and hasn’t done anything with. He said he’s going to pull the cover when he gets back the 30th and tell me how it looks since he got it used and was keeping it as a spare.

No problem.  Just keep me posted.  It's keeping my spare 4WD external slave AX-15 company so either way is fine. 

It’s looking like I’ll head to the junkyard tomorrow and try to get an 8.25 out of a Cherokee since it’s 40% off this weekend. They’re all 3.55s, but should be fine since it’s just a 2wd truck that mostly sees city. I can always sell it down the road and make some money back I put into it. If I can’t find anything worth pulling tomorrow I’ll let ya’ll know here.

• 2 weeks later...