Bone Stock 91 Eliminator

HOrnbrod

Don't know if y'all saw this nice original MJ on Ebay (Item number: 130145755339), a 91 4x4 Eliminator w. about 80K miles. Bidding went up to $7300 and it still didn't sell. Maybe the guy wants $10K+ for it. Good to know, I guess, that nice original Comanches are finally going for decent prices. Might keep that in mind next time we all be thinking about breaking out the Sawzall and cutting torches. :roll:

If I had millions of dollars at my disposal, you can bet I'd pay a pretty penny for the right truck and apparently that was the right truck for someone. Heck, maybe it's better for the rest of you that I'm not a millionaire. I'd be buying up MJs left and right. :brows:

That's the highest I've seen an MJ go for on Ebay (if it's gone), and I remember that 89 Laredo. My rig came from roughly the same area in VA (Lynchburg), with about the same mileage. 'Course, it was not an Eliminator, nor 4WD, but it had zero rust and bought it from the original owner. According to the VIN, the Ebay truck is correct as advertised as far as I can see. Prolly sell for $15K or more in five years if kept up.