Wikipedia on Comanche

ORCA

It says that one 30-40 trucks were made in 86 with the 2.5L...

nah, according to another member here, there were only 30-40 of the 4 cylinders ever made that had 4wd.

in which case, I ruined a rare truck. of course, that member also said that they were only made in 86...and I know for a fact that my 4wd (which was the basis of the drivetrain for the 3800) was an 87 and was stock from the factory.

Well hell, check out 3/4 the craigslist listings for mj's and you'll see they are rare trucks...

Last I checked, theres a decent selection on eBay, and a good couple handful's on Craigslist, I don't think they are AS RARE as people want you to beleive, for the sole purpose of them being able to jack the price for personal gain.

Now, if your talking about a 1997-2001 MJ, like 1999MJ's, or Myself, then your talking about a rare truck, Probably under 100 in existence, they just require a little work to complete is all, and always seem to have a "misinforming" title claiming their build year to be older than it somewhat technically is... :D So really, My truck, and 1999MJ's truck should net over 12k on the auction block. :brows:

Well hell, check out 3/4 the craigslist listings for mj's and you'll see they are rare trucks...

if you use google and add site:craigslist.org after your search thenit will search all of craigslist or any site for that matter...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=je ... gslist.org

way easier than searching through every city one at a time.

if you use google and add site:craigslist.org after your search thenit will search all of craigslist or any site for that matter...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=je ... gslist.org

way easier than searching through every city one at a time.

Problem is, alot of those are outdated, that I see.

My link is all with the newest stuff.